Trending SA finally has their four permanent panelists again, and this can only mean better things for the show as it moves from strength to strength.
Just like Charlie’s Angels, Trending SA has three ladies and one gentleman tackling issues of the day.
Between August and October, many a Charlie came to sit in with Trending SA‘s three angels, tackling trends of the day.
But in the end there could only be one Charlie who would permanently replace Shaka. And Trending SA and SABC 3 are proud to present Musa Mthombeni as that Charlie! He joins the panel on a full-time basis as the “doctor” in the house.
Who’s Musa? Here are a few facts about him:
1. He’s a qualified medical doctor who began his television career at the young age of 12, as one of the youngest presenters on YOTV’S daily children programme.
2. YOTV is where he cut his teeth as a television presenter on various live and pre-recorded shows including: YOTV Land, Wild Room, Blue Couch, O Zone, ME TV, Friday Face Off, Let’s Get Quizzical and Big Breakfast.
3. To date, Musa has clocked in over 5000 hours of live television presenting.
4. But his skills and talent don’t end there. His work spans to Radio too, with his funny bone and outspoken personality, Musa has also worked with VOW FM (Voice of Wits in 2010) and YFM (2012-2014) as an on-air host.
5. As an actor, Musa played the lead in the first season of eKasi stories: Boy Next Door and played a supporting role character in SABC 1’s popular drama Intersexions.
Musa officially joins Trending SA as a permanent panelist from the first week of November 2017.
Tune in every Monday and Tuesday at 21:30 on SABC 3 and watch how the team tackles daily trending hashtags in Mzansi.