Drunk Man Dies After Drinking Insecticide At A Lagos Restaurant

Drunk Man Dies After Drinking Insecticide At A Lagos Restaurant

198
0
SHARE

A yet to be identified man has passed away after mistakenly consuming an insecticide at a Chinese restaurant at Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos.

The sad incident occurred yesterday.

It was reported that the deceased had attended a wedding at Aguda, Surulere, and gotten drunk.

He later proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant.

However, a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left an insecticide inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

The deceased ordered for a bottle of water and ended up taking the insecticide, instead of what he ordered.

When he started acting up, his friends rallied around him and he opened up to them that he took something, thinking it was water. He eventually died after being rushed to a hospital in the area.

The matter was later reported at the Bode Thomas police station, Surulere and the manager of the restaurant was arrested and is currently being detained at the station.

Comments

comments

NO COMMENTS