Charlie Sheen has denied claims that he sexually assaulted Corey Haim when the late child star was 13 years old.
The Two and a Half Men actor was alleged to have sexually assaulted Corey while they were filming the 1986 teen movie Lucas. Charlie would have been 19 at the time.
Charlie’s spokesperson told The Hollywood Reporter that the star “categorically denies these allegations.”
The allegations emerged when former actor Dominick Brascia told the National Enquirer in an interview that his then close friend and fellow actor Corey had confided in him that “he had sex with Sheen” during production of the film.
“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas. He told me they smoked pot and had sex.
“Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested,” reports Fox News.
According to Daily Mail Corey Feldman, who was also close friends with Corey, wrote in his memoir Coreyography that Corey had been raped on the set of Lucas, but he never named the perpetrator.
Charlie has also been accused of kissing a 17-year-old woman on the set of Lucas and propositioned her for sex as well.
When Fox News reached out to Dominick, he confirmed the allegations he made during the interview with the National Enquirer.
Corey died at the age of 38 in 2010 from diffuse alveolar damage and pneumonia.
Corey’s mother Judy Haim has also since denied any claims that her son was sexually assaulted by Charlie.
In an interview with Dr Oz, she said her son had always been very open with her, and while she claims someone did abuse Corey, she knows it wasn’t Charlie.
Tomorrow, Corey Haim's mom, Judy, talks allegations that her son was sexually assaulted by Charlie Sheen & points the finger at someone else pic.twitter.com/ZfcXkXLaWB
— Dr. Mehmet Oz (@DrOz) November 9, 2017