Tobi, is one of the lucky housemates of the Big Brother Naija 2018, who has emerged a finalist in the ‘Double Wahala Edtion’.
Tobi disclosed earlier that if he wins the N45m grand prize, he would love to upgrade his photography business.
While in the house, Tobi has been a strong contender as he has won the Head of House challenge for three times.
Here are 8 things you may not have known about Tobi.
1. Tobi was born on June 1, 1990 to a wealthy family.
2. His real name is Oluwatobi Bakre and he hails from Ogun state.
3. He is the youngest of four siblings and graduated from the University of Lagos in 2012 with a degree in Banking And Finance. .
4. Tobi has worked as an Investment banker at different places like Laudable Express Ltd, the Office of the Accountant General Of the Federation in Abuja, and Heritage Bank.
5. He dislikes tongue piercing.
6. Tobi beat all the other housemates to become the first Head of House and has won the position three times.
7. Tobi’s most painful experience was seeing his father cry at his grandmother’s funeral.
8.Tobi hopes to spend his cash prize on his Photography business and acquire properties should he emerge as the eventual winner of the show.