A 21-year-old man, Kenneth a.k.a Dagba has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.
According to reports, “gutter water” is a combination of codeine, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. Kenneth, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.
The man who went into seizures, was rushed to Ikorodu general hospital, where he died.
Friends of the deceased have already taken to social media platforms to pen down tributes to him.
Chinko Peace Funds wrote;
Captial Sia wrote;
DAGBA 1010 still don’t believe you gone…bro R I P…..We love you but God love you more….. K K
Caring Ayo Mi wrote;
Why too soon Dagba junior 😫
Can’t stop crying we love u but God loves you most continue to rest in peace 😪😪
See photos below;